The successful candidate will be joining our small and supportive team based at Krowji in Redruth working on the wAVE Immersive Experiences Project.
You will be working primarily alongside the wAVE Community Project Manager to undertake a wide range of duties including:
– Collating and sending out the project newsletter
– Providing content to the CMP Marketing and Impact Officer to promote the wAVE project
– Planning and running events
– Updating and managing digital project management tools including Google Drive and Trello
– Organising and booking meetings with project partners
– Recording and sharing meeting agendas and action points
– Supporting the Project Manager with reporting, updating the risk register, raising invoices, and other project administration
– Maintaining project contacts and data within the CRM database
– Undertaking any other work as requested by the project team
You will be expected to manage your own workload so an organised person with good attention to detail would do well. This role will allow you to develop and grow with excellent support from our team. There are opportunities to attend additional training courses or events to learn more about Cornwall’s cultural and heritage sector to further develop your talents.
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:30pm with an unpaid hour for lunch.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Sep 2019
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
For more details and to apply, please email email@example.com