Arts Award Adviser Training – Bronze and Silver
This course is for adults who want to become Bronze and Silver Arts Award advisers.
Advisers are crucial to Arts Award. They need to communicate with children and young people successfully and offer them effective support while they are working towards their Award.
This course is suitable for anyone who works with young people aged 11 to 25 and meets the requirements outlined in the Arts Award adviser person specification.
What will I learn?
- get an overview of the ethos and spirit of Arts Award and a chance to explore case studies and examples of work
- meet other professionals who are planning to run Arts Award in Cornwall
- get your Bronze, Silver and Gold adviser toolkit, which details what is required at each level
- become familiar with the assessment criteria and framework for each level
- learn how to be the primary assessor for young people’s work for Arts Award
- ask questions about how Arts Award may work for you in your particular setting
- learn what happens next and how to move forward with Arts Award
PLEASE NOTE: You need to complete this survey for Arts Award before attending the training.