Cornwall Museums Partnership’s Engagement Lead, Chloe Hughes, has secured funding from Cultivator to attend the National Arts Fundraising School, as part of their Skills Development Fund.
The School has helped over 1,200 organisations realise their fundraising potential, and is a highly-respected course. This training will increase Chloe’s fundraising expertise within the team at CMP and enable her to provide support and advice to museums in Cornwall.
Chloe plans to share her knowledge via workshops or webinars that will focus on key topics after completion in November 2018.
Artsmark is a creative quality standard for education settings, accredited by Arts Council England. The award supports settings to develop, evaluate and celebrate their arts and culture provision, and has a huge range of benefits:
- Culture and creativity increases pupils’ confidence, critical thinking, communication and literacy skills, improving attainment and bringing core subjects to life.
- Artsmark provides a clear framework for teachers to plan, develop and evaluate arts, culture and creativity across the curriculum.
- Settings are supported throughout their Artsmark journey by a network of local partners, providing training, advice, practical teaching resources and introductions to leading cultural organisations in your area.
- Settings are awarded Silver, Gold or Platinum, based on their achievements.
- Artsmark provides evidence of how a setting meets its spiritual, moral, social and cultural requirements for Ofsted.
As an Artsmark Partner, we can connect you to your local museum.