Apr 12th 2018
Cornwall Museums Partnership becomes Artsmark partner
Artsmark is a creative quality standard for education settings, accredited by Arts Council England. The award supports settings to develop, evaluate and celebrate their arts and culture provision, and has a huge range of benefits:
- Culture and creativity increases pupils’ confidence, critical thinking, communication and literacy skills, improving attainment and bringing core subjects to life.
- Artsmark provides a clear framework for teachers to plan, develop and evaluate arts, culture and creativity across the curriculum.
- Settings are supported throughout their Artsmark journey by a network of local partners, providing training, advice, practical teaching resources and introductions to leading cultural organisations in your area.
- Settings are awarded Silver, Gold or Platinum, based on their achievements.
- Artsmark provides evidence of how a setting meets its spiritual, moral, social and cultural requirements for Ofsted.
As an Artsmark Partner, we can connect you to your local museum.