We work with associate consultants to offer a range of specialist services to help cultural and third sector organisations to thrive.
Our clients come from a wide range of non-profit organisations, including heritage and cultural organisations, environmental charities, universities and public sector partnerships.
- Facilitation – board and team away days
- Board development – our flagship Good Governance programme, available in a range of formats to suit the needs of your board
- Mentoring – for CEOs, Chairs and staff members
- Strategy – including Vision, Mission, Values development
- Diversity and Inclusion reviews and planning – through our Equity and Inclusion programme
- Fundraising support
- Skills audits
- Cultural Partnerships
We offer remote, hybrid and online options for all our services. Our support can be delivered as part of wider staff training programmes, 1-2-1, or with teams within your organisation.
Please contact us for an informal discussion to see how we could work together firstname.lastname@example.org 01209 500750